- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Hunt II MD
Dr. Charles Austin Hunt, II, MD, FACS, RVT, of Alabama Vein & Restoration Medspa, is highly skilled in the field of Phlebology, general surgery, and cardiovascular and thoracic surgery. Currently, in private practice in Hoover, Alabama, he has over 22 years of experience in vascular medicine. In 1996, he completed both his undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Indiana, in Indianapolis. He completed his residency in Birmingham, Alabama, at Carraway Medical Center, and received his specialization in cardiovascular medicine the AB Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky. With certifications to practice medicine in Indiana, Tennessee, and Alabama, Dr. Hunt has also served on the faculty for the University of Tennessee, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Dr. Hunt specializes in the treatment of vein disorders using modern technologies, such as endovenous laser ablation, microphlebectomy, and sclerotherapy. To date, he has completed over 10,000 endovenous laser procedures to treat varicose vein disease. Practicing alongside a highly skilled and knowledgeable staff, Dr. Hunt strives to provide the best in care for vein disorders at Alabama Vein & Restoration Medspa.
4721 Chace Cir
Hoover, AL 35244
Dr. Charles A Hunt II has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Charles A Hunt II has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Charles A Hunt II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlabama Vein & Restoration Medspa, 4721 Chace Cir, Hoover, AL
Dr. Charles A Hunt II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vestavia, AL.