Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazia Mohamed
Dr. Nazia Mohamed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nazia Mohamed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nazia Mohamed's office for more information.
1555 Long Pond Rd Rochester, NY : (585) 723-7746
Locations & DirectionsUNITY HOSPITAL AT PARKRIDGE, 1555 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY
Dr. Nazia Mohamed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, NY.