3.9

Have you seen Natalie M Roney?

Excellent doctor

Dr Roney diagnosed skin cancer on my wrist, after my GP for years missed the area. Dr Roney according to the lab report removed the entire cancer--the edges of the specimen were clear. It is a pity that her practice is closed. My husband had to see Dr Roney's nurse, J. Shattuck, but even the Nurse had more sense than Dr Newmark, who did a biopsy of my husband's nose but never sent it to a lab. Nurse Shattuck recognized my husband's nose had cancer. She told us to see a Mohs surgeon. I took my husband to a top Mohs surgeon in Manhattan. Nurse Shattuck was right: my husband has cancer on his nose. Thank you Dr Roney and Nurse Shattuck.

Dr. Roney is habitually late

I like Dr. Roney. She is fairly conservative in her assessment of skin issues and seems to err on the side of removing things rather than leaving them for future review. That can be fine. I arrived at 10:05 for an appt for myself and my son. His was for 10:40. It is 11:43 and we are still in the waiting room. Once we get to the exam room, it can often be 30-60 minutes, especially if something needs to be removed. Clearly that is unacceptable. We have been here for at least 3 different appointments and this wait time in fairly normal. Unfortunately, she is good, and there are not other good dermatologists around.

Magnificent for this Skin Cancer Patient

I am a Basil Cell Skin Cancer patient. Dr. Roney is the only Dermatologist I have ever been seen by, who actually took the time to do a "complete" examination looking for cancer and pre-cancer sites.

The Best

Dr. Natalie is an EXCELLANT doctor.

Natalie M Roney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vestal, NY.