More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Hardin MD
Dr. David M Hardin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Hardin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Hardin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. David M Hardin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Took us under his wing!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Hardin - Posted on December 6th, 2018
We recently moved into the area. We sought recommendations from neighbors and past doctors. Word of mouth recommendations certainly paid off for us. Both my husband and I are delighted with the friendly and efficient staff. Dr. Hardin listens and acts. We are so glad to call him our primary physician and recognize him with five stars plus!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Hardin - Posted on November 30th, 2018
A great Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Hardin - Posted on September 21st, 2018
Dr. David M Hardin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David M Hardin's office for more information.
840 Montclair Rd Ste 317 Birmingham, AL : (205) 599-4822
5295 Preserve Pkwy Ste 210 Birmingham, AL : (205) 682-6077
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Hardin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.