Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne M Garber MD
Dr. Suzanne M Garber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Patchogue, NY, with another office in Stony Brook, NY. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne M Garber has 2 locations
101 Hospital Rd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne M Garber has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Suzanne M Garber has the following 3 expertise
7 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2011
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Dr. Suzanne M Garber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suzanne M Garber's office for more information.
101 Hospital Rd Patchogue, NY : (631) 654-7763
101 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook, NY : (631) 444-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne M Garber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Patchogue, NY.