The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tamar Rubin
Dr. Tamar Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamar Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Tamar Rubin has the following 10 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Tamar Rubin has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Tamar Rubin yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Yale New Haven Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT
Dr. Tamar Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.