The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Slatton
Dr. David S Slatton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Slatton has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. David S Slatton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Worst thing I ever did! I went for postoperative followup AND HE WAS GONE OFFICE CLOSED NO NOTICE. No other practice would even look at me so I had essentially no after care. It's been 10 years and I'm still suffering from side effects from swelling and where he pulled stitches too tight my skin is SEVERELY puckered (my stomach looks like a butt!). I will swell to look 8 Mos pg if I do ANYTHING slightly exerting (even just an hour of walking). I have daily pain as a result and no one else wants to even attempt to fix it. He had no problem taking my $6,000 though. Beyond disappointed. We won't even discuss the LUMPS I have on my sides where I got shotty liposuction. It looks like I have THREE HARD GOLFBALLS under my skin on my sides. They actually protrude out. I am and was a healthy size 6. That part was not even needed! I was in gym 2 hours a day. All I wanted was excess SKIN removal. I still cry when I see my stomach.
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMOSTAFA H BATE MD, 9302 N Meridian St Ste 220, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. David S Slatton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.