- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Salmon MD
Dr. Margaret Salmon, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Margaret Salmon has 2 locations
Dr. Margaret Salmon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margaret Salmon has the following 3 expertise
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Margaret Salmon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Margaret Salmon
Dr. Salmon graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 2006. She works in San Francisco, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Salmon is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center Parnassus.