Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carl Kure
Dr. Carl Kure, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Kure has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Carl Kure has the following 12 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Carl Kure has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Carl Kure yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Macomb Hospital, 1000 Harrington St, Mount Clemens, MI
Dr. Carl Kure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.