Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica A Bostick MD
Dr. Erica A Bostick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Erica A Bostick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Erica A Bostick has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Very nice and knowledgeable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica A Bostick - Posted on November 29th, 2018
She was very nice and knowledgeable through my entire visit. She was also to the point and didn’t sugarcoat which is what you often need. She seemed to really know what she was talking about and delivered it in a kind manner that also made it easy for me to follow along with. She was compassionate and allowed me to express my concerns. Made me feel as comfortable as I could in a bad situation.
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Erica A Bostick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erica A Bostick's office for more information.
1111 Amsterdam Ave New York, NY : (212) 523-2154
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Erica A Bostick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.