Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- 2 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephanie Bauer
Dr. Stephanie Bauer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 2 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Bauer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
2 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2011
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUCSF Fresno Medical Education & Research, 155 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA
Dr. Stephanie Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.