Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Billings DO
Dr. Rebecca Billings, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca Billings has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rebecca Billings has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Fantastic Dr who listens then takes action
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca Billings - Posted on October 14th, 2017
Dr. Billings was my primary care physician for two years. She is very down-to-earth, listens to what a patient has to say, then takes action, making sure to explain what her reasoning is, and the results she expects to see. Quick to follow-through on needed insurance interactions, and willing to stay late to fit you in when problems arise.
Akron City Hospital
Dr. Rebecca Billings Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Rebecca Billings's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Rebecca Billings is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Akron, OH.