Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Graham L Machen
Dr. Graham L Machen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Graham L Machen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Graham L Machen has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Graham L Machen has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Graham L Machen yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Graham L Machen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.