Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi
Graduated in 2010
Jacobi Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY
Dr. Zerelda Esquer Garrigos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.