Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shivani M Agarwal
Dr. Shivani M Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shivani M Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Shivani M Agarwal has the following 10 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
8 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCOLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 630 W 168th St, New York, NY
Dr. Shivani M Agarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.