Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Megan Woodsmall
Dr. Megan Woodsmall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan Woodsmall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Megan Woodsmall has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Megan Woodsmall has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Megan Woodsmall yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOhioHealth Doctors Hospital, 5100 W Broad St, Columbus, OH
Dr. Megan Woodsmall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.