Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David Cuthbert has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David Cuthbert has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David Cuthbert has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I went to the ER 4days after my release from surgery. I had been trying to get in touch with my surgeon regarding a rash that was spreading across my body toward the incision sight and was quite red and irritated. Dr. Cuthbert was quick to respond to my concerns. He was attentive and kind, not condescending, and after his examination was quick to bring someone else in to give an opinion. Shortly after, he brought a third doctor in. Apparently my rash, not an infection, was quite attyppical. While Dr. Cuthbert was not able to identify the problem rash, he did reassure me that I most likely did not have an infection, gave instructions with phone numbers to call in the morning Good job, doc. I appreciated the concerns, the medical lessons, the care, the smiles... the whole package. Thank you.
Morristown Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Cuthbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parsippany, NJ.