More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent J Mandola MD
Dr. Vincent J Mandola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Sugar Land, TX. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent J Mandola has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent J Mandola has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vincent J Mandola has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Vincent J Mandola is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Highly Recommend This Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent J Mandola - Posted on October 2nd, 2018
I moved here from NJ and had to find myself a new primary care doctor. I was very nervous and embarrassed to discuss and go through my health issues with someone new. I had an overall positive experience with Dr. Mandola and his staff. Making the initial appointment was fast and easy with the very nice and sweet lady over the phone. When I arrived for the appointment the staff was excellent and got me processed fast and I saw the doctor almost immediately. Dr. Mandola was very pleasant and professional. He seems very confident and experienced but most importantly he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I trust this doctor. Initially I was nervous meeting a new doctor and staff but I calmed down while talking with him and talking about my health issues and the examination was easy. He listened and answered all of my questions and communicates with me about my treatment options and makes it feel like he’s there for you and you are not alone. Dr. Mandola is now my official primary doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Mandola and his staff. Thank you Dr. Mandola! Christopher Neller
Dr. Vincent J Mandola Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vincent J Mandola is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.