- 9 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin MD
Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
9 Years Experience
University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin's office for more information.
171 Ashley Ave Charleston, SC : (843) 792-2300
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL, 171 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC
Dr. Dmitry Y Goldin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.