Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Slusher MD, PHD
Dr. Nicole Slusher, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Slusher has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Nicole Slusher has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Nicole Slusher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nicole Slusher's office for more information.
17500 Burke St Omaha, NE : (402) 401-3903
Locations & DirectionsNICOLE ANN SLUSHER PHD, 17500 Burke St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Nicole Slusher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.