- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mccloskey PHD
Dr. Michael Mccloskey, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include undefined.
Dr. Michael Mccloskey has 2 locations
Dr. Michael Mccloskey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Michael Mccloskey Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago , IL 60637
- 5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago , IL : (773) 702-1000
More about Dr. Michael Mccloskey
Dr. Mccloskey works in Chicago, IL and 1 other location and is affiliated with University Of Chicago Medicine.