- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic J Roda MD
Dr. Dominic J Roda, MD is a doctor primarily located in Smithfield, RI, with another office in Smithfield, RI. They have 8 years of experience. Their specialties include Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Dominic J Roda has 2 locations
Dr. Dominic J Roda has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dominic J Roda has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Dominic J Roda Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA LocalPlus", "CIGNA LocalPlus" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO", "Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim HMO", "Harvard Pilgrim HMO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim PPO", "Harvard Pilgrim PPO" ]
Tufts Health Plan
- [ "Tufts PPO", "Tufts PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Dominic J Roda
Dr. Roda graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2011. Dr. Roda works in Smithfield, RI and 1 other location and specializes in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Roda is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.