- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shanley B Sifain MD
Dr. Shanley B Sifain, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. Shanley B Sifain has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shanley B Sifain has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Shanley B Sifain Accepts the Following Insurance
- 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester , NY 14642
More about Dr. Shanley B Sifain
Dr. Sifain works in Rochester, NY and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics.