Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mohammad Alfityan
Mohammad Alfityan is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI. He speaks English.
1101 W University Dr
Rochester, MI 48307
Book Online Now
Mohammad Alfityan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Mohammad Alfityan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Mohammad Alfityan's office for more information.
1101 W University Dr Rochester, MI 48307
Locations & DirectionsCrittenton Hospital Medical Center, 1101 W University Dr, Rochester, MI
Mohammad Alfityan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MI.