- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Bloomer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles R Bloomer has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Charles R Bloomer Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5200 Buffalo Gap Rd Ste B Abilene , TX : (325) 691-1140
More about Dr. Charles R Bloomer
Dr. Bloomer graduated from the University of Texas,University of Texas in 1980. Dr. Bloomer works in Abilene, TX and specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Bloomer is affiliated with Abilene Regional Medical Center.