Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avanti R Redkar DPM
Dr. Avanti Redkar is board certified in podiatric medicine and joined UFAI under a fellowship in sports medicine and ankle reconstruction. She specializes in foot and ankle pathology and also completed a dermatopathology fellowship in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Dr. Avanti R Redkar has 2 locations
150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 205
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
5901 W Olympic Blvd Ste 509
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Dr. Avanti R Redkar has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Avanti R Redkar has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Avanti R Redkar - Posted on December 31st, 2018
Kind, gentle, smart and a GREAT doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Avanti R Redkar - Posted on December 30th, 2018
I took my wife to see her after she turned her ankle running, she was a mess. But thankfully not for long, she really worked some magic on her (and physical therapy at their Santa Monica location helped a lot too). We are grateful and she was back to running 10Ks in maybe two months. It was a great experience, highly recommend her.
7 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Avanti R Redkar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Avanti R Redkar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.