Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephanie Turk
Dr. Stephanie Turk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Turk has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Stephanie Turk has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Dr. Stephanie Turk has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Stephanie Turk yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMann Eye Institute And Laser Center, 5115 Main St Ste 300, Houston, TX
Dr. Stephanie Turk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.