Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Radmira S Greenstein MD
Dr. Radmira S Greenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Radmira S Greenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Radmira S Greenstein - Posted on April 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Radmira S Greenstein - Posted on March 27th, 2009
She is a wonderful doctor and very caring
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Radmira S Greenstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Radmira S Greenstein, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Ypsilanti, MI, in this video.
Dr. Radmira S Greenstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.