Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Parker
Dr. Walter Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter Parker has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Walter Parker has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Baptist Health System
Dr. Walter Parker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Eye Consultants PA, 9801 Dupont Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Walter Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.