Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aris Mosley
Dr. Aris Mosley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Aris Mosley has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Aris Mosley has the following 9 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Aris Mosley has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Aris Mosley yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
Dr. Aris Mosley accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Vista Behavioral Health Center, 570 W Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Aris Mosley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.