Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karla N Nieves
Dr. Karla N Nieves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. She speaks English.
Dr. Karla N Nieves has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Karla N Nieves has the following 8 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Karla N Nieves has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Karla N Nieves yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Weill Cornell Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLahey Hospital And Medical Center, 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA
Dr. Karla N Nieves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.