Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rochelle A Sohl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rochelle A Sohl has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rochelle A Sohl - Posted on January 12th, 2015
Is she really a Doctor?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rochelle A Sohl - Posted on March 4th, 2014
I scheduled an appt with this facility as my gynecologist was retiring. I had been told Women's Medical Associates was great - they must have been talking about the other doctor! I went in for my annual pap and because I had a lesion I didn't know what was. Once I got into the exam room, Dr. Sohl proceeded to tell me all about her life - how abusive her husband was when he was alive, and how she was a battered wife when they were married - and this was our first time to ever meet! She then thought it more important to question me about whether I was an abused wife than to ask questions about why I was there. After the pap was completed I had to remind her to look at the lesion and then she stated that it was probably herpes and my husband and I had probably been passing it back and forth to each other for years. This was pretty laughable as it was the first time I had ever had something like this and my husband, who had just finished radiation treatments for prostate cancer, gets checked by his doctor fairly often, so... She never took a culture to send to the lab nor was I given any kind of medication or follow-up. I also never received any kind of follow-up on my pap until I called and then I was told by office personnel that they didn't send out anything unless there was a problem. I am now being seen by a real Doctor, who did a scraping of the lesion (yep it's still there, in the same place, it's never moved around or gone away - something I now know from my real OB/GYN is not a sign of herpes). I'm waiting for the results to determine if it needs to be biopsied for possible cancer. So, bottom line, THANK YOU, Dr. Sohl for letting this go without checking into it further and for letting me have so many sleepless nights wondering if I do indeed have vulvar cancer. I will not be back to this facility and will be letting everyone know how I was treated.
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rochelle A Sohl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.