- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill M Shea MD
Dr. Jill M Shea, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Shea is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill M Shea has 2 locations
Dr. Jill M Shea has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jill M Shea has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jill M Shea Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jill M Shea
Dr. Shea works in New Brunswick, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Shea is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.