Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Chen
Dr. Karl Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Karl Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karl Chen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Univ Of Utah Medical Center
Dr. Karl Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Karl Chen's office for more information.
375 S Chipeta Way Ste A Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 587-3411
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY UTAH FAMILY AND PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE, 375 S Chipeta Way Ste A, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Karl Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.