Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Medha Satyarengga MD
Dr. Medha Satyarengga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Bronx, NY . His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Medha Satyarengga has 3 locations
1111 Amsterdam Ave Ste 113
New York, NY 10025
Book Online Now
Dr. Medha Satyarengga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Medha Satyarengga has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Medha Satyarengga Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Medha Satyarengga's office for more information.
1111 Amsterdam Ave Ste 113 New York, NY 10025
1111 Amsterdam Ave New York, NY : (212) 523-3314
130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx, NY : (718) 584-9000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Medha Satyarengga is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.