- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Palak Patel
Dr. Palak Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Palak Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Palak Patel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Palak Patel has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Palak Patel yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH
Dr. Palak Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.