More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard K Peairs
Dr. Richard K Peairs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Peairs is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard K Peairs has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Richard K Peairs has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Richard K Peairs has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Richard K Peairs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Peairs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Richard K Peairs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOsna-Aoa East Valley, 2905 W Warner Rd Ste 23, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Richard K Peairs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.