Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard K Peairs MD
Dr. Richard K Peairs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Peairs is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard K Peairs has 3 locations
4550 E Bell Rd Bldg 8
Phoenix, AZ 85032
2905 W Warner Rd Ste 23
Chandler, AZ 85224
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard K Peairs has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Richard K Peairs has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Richard K Peairs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Peairs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Oh State Univ Coll Of Med And Pub Hlth
Graduated in 1979
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Richard K Peairs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard K Peairs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.