Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Arnab Chowdhury
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Arnab Chowdhury yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
5 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2013
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Brooklyn Hospital Center, 121 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Arnab Chowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.