Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin J Goodwin
Dr. Kevin J Goodwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin J Goodwin has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.<br>In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Kevin J Goodwin has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
University Of Minnesota Medical Center
Dr. Kevin J Goodwin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kevin J Goodwin's office for more information.
420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis, MN : (612) 625-6483
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Kevin J Goodwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.