Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ann Stanton
Dr. Ann Stanton, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarborough, ME. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Ann Stanton has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Ann Stanton has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Ann Stanton yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
19 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Ann Stanton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsANN W STANTON PHD, 308 US Route 1, Scarborough, ME
Dr. Ann Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.