Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marla L Calvert has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marla L Calvert has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
4 Years Experience
Oregon Health and Science University
Graduated in 2014
Swedish Cherry Hill Family Practice- Residency
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marla L Calvert
I spent most of my childhood in Olympia, Washington. After completing my residency in Seattle, my husband and I moved back to Olympia to be closer to my parents. My husband and I have two daughters, Isa and Quin, who delight and exhaust us each day. After college, I spent several years studying lung disease before discovering my passion for medicine as a palliative care volunteer. I chose family medicine so that I can care for people of all ages. I learned to speak Spanish when I was a high school exchange student in Chiapas, Mexico. In college, I spent a year in South Africa, where I studied meerkats in the Kalahari Desert.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marla L Calvert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.