Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero
Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Medical Center, 234 E 149th St, Bronx, NY
Dr. Raquel Joselyn J Diaz Guerrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.