Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haiyan Wang MD
Dr. Haiyan Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Haiyan Wang has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Haiyan Wang has the following 9 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Haiyan Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Haiyan Wang's office for more information.
2700 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE Washington, DC : (202) 299-5334
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Haiyan Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.