Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara E Heintzman MD
Dr. Sara E Heintzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Charlotte, NC. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara E Heintzman has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sara E Heintzman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sara E Heintzman has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics
Dr. Sara E Heintzman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sara E Heintzman's office for more information.
600 Highland Ave Madison, WI : (608) 263-0888
2001 Vail Ave Ste 200 Charlotte, NC : (704) 323-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sara E Heintzman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.