Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abram Weimer DO
Dr. Abram Weimer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abram Weimer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Abram Weimer has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abram Weimer - Posted on December 4th, 2018
Went to the er with a tooth infection. He dismissed stating there was no infection when in fact there was. Not a thing for pain and he prescribed me an antibiotic that leaves a foul odor and taste in the mouth. I’m sorry, aren’t antibiotics used fir infection? You know, the infection he said I didn’t have? He also wanted to shoot up the roof of my mouth with antiseptic....after the first shot, I told him I was done. He became irritated and stated “I don’t care, if you don’t want it, don’t get it.” Asked for a few ultram til I got to the endodontist Monday and he told me to take Tylenol. Mind you....I was in tears from the pain!
Dr. Abram Weimer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abram Weimer's office for more information.
1086 Franklin St Johnstown, PA : (814) 534-3745
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Abram Weimer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.