Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Freed
Dr. Robert J Freed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mankato, MN. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert J Freed has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Freed has the following 12 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Robert J Freed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC HEALTH SYSTEM, 1025 Marsh St, Mankato, MN
Dr. Robert J Freed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mankato, MN.