Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Chattathil
Dr. Thomas Chattathil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cohoes, NY, with another office in Bethlehem, PA. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Chattathil has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Chattathil has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas Chattathil has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas Chattathil is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Patient, Elba Pacheco
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Chattathil - Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Extremely thorough, very knowledgeable , full of wisdom and takes my health seriously. Dr. Thomas Chattathil actually listens to his patients. Together Dr. and patient will come up with an individual plan of care. Ecstatic that he is my primary.
- New York Medical College
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Dr. Thomas Chattathil Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Chattathil is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cohoes, NY.