Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary Jame
Dr. Mary Jame, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jame is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Jame has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary Jame has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mary Jame has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Mary Jame yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Jame is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Univ Of California/San Francisco
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Mary Jame is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.