Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan H Kunkes MD
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Hartford, CT. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
New York University
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jordan H Kunkes's office for more information.
550 1st Ave New York, NY : (212) 263-7300
80 Seymour St Hartford, CT : (860) 972-5020
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jordan H Kunkes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.