Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsSsm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center, 1465 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Melissa A Wehrmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.